?what is saffron used for
In this article, we want to introduce to you different saffron recipe. Such as saffron chicken, cookies, ice cream, risotto, kebab, fish, syrup, coffee, halwa, and saffron bread. So join us.
Saffron chicken recipe
Chicken = 1 kg to 1/200 kg
Saffron = 1 cup brewed saffron
Spices = Salt – black pepper – red pepper – thyme – paprika as enough
Onion = 1 medium onion
Garlic = 3 peeled garlic cloves
Yogurt = 1 glass
Oil = Half a cup olive oil
Lemon juice = 1 cup
Sour grape juice = Half a cup
Saffron chicken recipe:
- First, chop the onions and pour them into a bowl.
- Peel garlic and grate it.
- Add spices and yogurt.
- Add lemon juice, sour grape juice, and oil and stir well so that the ingredients do not gather in one place.
- Then we add the chicken that has already been sliced in the form of the breast.
- Finally, pour the brewed saffron into the ingredients and mix everything well.
- Cover the surface of the dish with cellophane and close the lid and put it in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Skewer the chickens and grill them on charcoal and enjoy your meal.
- It is usual eat saffron chicken with Saffron Rice